WhatsUP Gold & Plug-ins Training
WhatsUp Gold (WUG) & Plug-ins Training is an all-in-one course that delivers a series of “how to” lessons designed to elevate the novice WUG user to an expert level.
WhatsUp Gold and Plug-ins Training is an intensive, three-day course that:
- Provides you with practical knowledge and problem-solving skills so you can carry out your most important network management tasks using the WUG product and its plug-ins
- Features a series of stimulating and challenging hands-on lab exercises
- Is the final course offered to prepare you for the WhatsUp Gold certification test.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be ready to:
- Immediately apply the training and adopt best practices to manage your WUG deployment and WhatsVirtual,
- WhatsConfigured, and Flow Monitor plug-ins
- Troubleshoot issues with your network and systems
- Manage user accounts and security using third-party authentication systems such as Active Directory®
- Proactively monitor, identify, and resolve issues before they become end-user problems
The best-prepared students have a working knowledge of network/server administration and terms, and are just getting started using WUG but have less than two years of WUG experience.
The training and documentation will be in english.
- Document your network devices
- Map your network devices and connections
- Monitor network devices and assess the performance of your network
- Create alarms, actions, and alerts
- Create reports and dashboards
- Perform system administration and maintenance
- Monitor remote sites from a central location
- Monitor statistics of a virtual host
- Identify Network and Server Performance issues
Deltagerne må ta med egen PC til bruk under kurset.
For dette kurset gjelder følgende avbestillingsregler:
Det er bindende påmelding 4 uker før kursstart.
Ved avbestilling etter denne dato vil kursavgiften bli belastes i sin helhet.
Du kan overdra din kursplass til en annen i din bedrift hvis du er forhindret til å delta.
De ovennevnte avbestillingsregler gjelder uansett årsak til avbestillingen.
- Palo Alto Networks
- Firewall 8.1: Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) - NYTT
- Panorama 8.1: Managing Firewalls at Scale (EDU-220) NYTT
- Firewall 8.1: Optimizing Firewall Threat Prevention (EDU-214) - NYTT
- Firewall 8.1: Troubleshooting (EDU-330) - NYTT
- TRAPS 4.1: Install, Configure and Manage (EDU-281)
- TRAPS 4.1: Deploy and Optimize (EDU-285)