Firewall 9.0: Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210)
The Firewall Configuration and Management (EDU-210) training is the most crucial course as it covers all the fundamentals to understand the Next-Generation FireWall from the ground up.
Gratis PCNSA-excam voucher
Vi gir nå alle våre EDU-210 studenter gratis PCNSA-excam voucher etter fullendt kurs, som vil gi deg mulighet for å bli sertifisert etter endt kurs.
Even experienced firewall engineers take a lot out of this course as it includes, besides the architecture and management essentials, topics like Application Identification, Content ID (IPS, Anti-Virus/-Spyware, URL Filtering, File Blocking), SSL Decryption, GlobalProtect Remote Access and User Identification which are all features usually not supported by legacy firewalls. In addition to the official content, we also teach security best practices which will enable students to fully leverage the potential of the Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewall as we not only explain the theory but how to use every feature in real life.
Successful completion of this five-day, instructor-led course should enhance the student’s understanding of how to configure and manage Palo Alto Networks® next-generation firewalls. The student will get hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring a firewall in a lab environment.
Recommended as preparation for the following exam:
- ACE - Accredited Configuration Engineer Exam
- PCNSE - Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer
For mer informasjon
Kontakt Kristin Eilertsen, mobil 99 55 77 19 eller firstname.lastname@example.org
- Palo Alto Networks
- TRAPS: Cloud Service Operations (EDU-290)
- Firewall: Optimizing FireWall Threat Prevention (EDU-214)
- Firewall 9.0: Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210)
- Panorama 9.0: Managing Firewalls at Scale (EDU-220)
- Firewall 9.0: Troubleshooting (EDU-330)
- Firewall 9.0: Optimizing Firewall Threat Prevention (EDU-214)