Firewall 9.0: Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210)
Successful completion of this five-day, instructor-led course should enhance the student’s understanding of how to configure and manage Palo Alto Networks® next-generation firewalls. The student will get hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring a firewall in a lab environment.
Få gratis PCNSA-excam voucher
I forbindelse med lanseringen av PAN-OS 9.0 gir vi nå alle våre EDU-210 studenter gratis PCNSA-excam voucher som vil gi deg mulighet for å bli sertifisert etter endt kurs.
PCNSA certification validates your ability to design, install, configure, and maintain Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls and your capability to effectively deploy the firewalls to enable network traffic based on who (User-ID), what (App-ID), and when (Policy), all while ensuring security (Content-ID).
Successful candidates will have the knowledge and skills necessary to implement the Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewall PAN-OS 8.1 platform in any environment.
Les mer her
- Configure and manage the essential features of Palo Alto Networks® nextgeneration firewalls
- Configure and manage GlobalProtect to protect systems that are located outside of the data center perimeter
- Configure and manage firewall high availability
- Monitor network traffic using the interactive web interface and firewall reports
- Course level: Introductory
- Course duration: 5 days
- Course format: Combines lecture and hands-on labs
- Platform support: Palo Alto Networks® nextgeneration enterprise firewalls running the PAN-OS® operating system
- Language: Undervisningen er på norsk, dokumentasjonen på engelsk.
Security Engineers, Security Administrators, Security Operations Specialists, Security Analysts, Network Engineers, and Support Staff
Students must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing. Students also should be familiar with basic security concepts. Experience with other security technologies (IPS, proxy, and content filtering) is a plus.
Module 1: Next- Generation Security Platform and Architecture
Module 2: Virtual and Cloud Deployment
Module 3: Initial Configuration
Module 9: Decryption
Module 10: WildFire®
Module 4: Interface Configuration
Module 11: User-ID™
Module 5: Security and NAT Policies
Module 12: GlobalProtect™
Module 6: App-ID™
Module 13: Site-to-Site VPNs
Module 7: Content-ID™
Module 14: Monitoring and Reporting
Module 8: URL Filtering
Module 15: Active/Passive High Availability
Module 16: Next- Generation Security Practices
Recommended as preparation for the following exam:
- ACE - Accredited Configuration Engineer Exam
- PCNSE - Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer
- Palo Alto Networks
- Firewall 9.0: Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210)
- Panorama 9.0: Managing Firewalls at Scale (EDU-220)
- Firewall 9.0: Optimizing Firewall Threat Prevention (EDU-214)
- Firewall 9.0: Troubleshooting (EDU-330)
- TRAPS: Cloud Service Operations (EDU-290)
- Firewall 9.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210)