Firewall 8.1: Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) - 9.0 Version
Training from Palo Alto Networks® and Palo Alto Networks® Authorized Training Centers delivers knowledge and expertise that prepare you to protect our digital way of life. Our trusted security certifications validate your knowledge of the Palo Alto Networks® nextgeneration security platform and your ability to help prevent successful cyberattacks and safely enable applications.
The Palo Alto Networks Firewall 8.1 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) course is five days of instructor-led training that should enable you to:
Configure and manage the essential features of Palo Alto Networks® nextgeneration firewalls
Configure and manage GlobalProtect to protect systems that are located outside of the data center perimeter
Configure and manage firewall high availability
Monitor network traffic using the interactive web interface and firewall reports
NB! Norsk kursholder
Successful completion of this five-day, instructor-led course should enhance the student’s understanding of how to configure and manage Palo Alto Networks® next-generation firewalls. The student will get hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring a firewall in a lab environment.
- Course level: Introductory
- Course duration: 5 days
- Course format: Combines lecture and hands-on labs
- Platform support: Palo Alto Networks® nextgeneration enterprise firewalls running the PAN-OS® operating system
- Language: Undervisningen er på norsk, dokumentasjonen på engelsk.
Security Engineers, Security Administrators, Security Operations Specialists, Security Analysts, Network Engineers, and Support Staff
Students must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing. Students also should be familiar with basic security concepts. Experience with other security technologies (IPS, proxy, and content filtering) is a plus.
Module 1: Next- Generation Security Platform and Architecture
Module 2: Virtual and Cloud Deployment
Module 3: Initial Configuration
Module 9: Decryption
Module 10: WildFire®
Module 4: Interface Configuration
Module 11: User-ID™
Module 5: Security and NAT Policies
Module 12: GlobalProtect™
Module 6: App-ID™
Module 13: Site-to-Site VPNs
Module 7: Content-ID™
Module 14: Monitoring and Reporting
Module 8: URL Filtering
Module 15: Active/Passive High Availability
Module 16: Next- Generation Security Practices
Deltagerne må ta med egen PC til bruk under kurset.
- Palo Alto Networks
- Firewall 8.1: Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) - 9.0 Version
- Panorama 8.1: Managing Firewalls at Scale (EDU-220) - 9.0 Version
- Firewall 8.1: Optimizing Firewall Threat Prevention (EDU-214) 9.0 version
- Firewall 8.1: Troubleshooting (EDU-330) - 9.0 version
- TRAPS: Cloud Service Operations (EDU-290) - NYTT KURS