Firewall 8.1: Optimizing Firewall Threat Prevention (EDU-214) - NYTT
Training from Palo Alto Networks® and Palo Alto Networks® Authorized Training Centers delivers knowledge and expertise that prepare you to protect our digital way of life. Our trusted security certifications validate your knowledge of the Palo Alto Networks® nextgeneration security platform and your ability to help prevent successful cyberattacks and safely enable applications.
The Palo Alto Networks Firewall 8.1: Optimizing Firewall Threat Prevention (EDU-214) course is four days of instructor-led training that emphasizes the PAN-OS® threat prevention capabilities. After completing this course, you should be able to:
Describe the cyber-attack lifecycle and recognize common forms of attack
Describe PAN-OS® threat prevention capabilities
Use firewall logs and reports to make better configuration decisions
Configure the firewall to detect, block, and record threats
Successful completion of this four-day, instructor-led course will enhance the student’s understanding of how to better configure, manage, and monitor PAN-OS® threat prevention features. The student will get hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring threat prevention features in a lab environment.
- Course level: Intermediate
- Course duration: 4 days
- Course format: Combines lecture and hands-on labs
- Platform support: Palo Alto Networks® nextgeneration
- Language: Undervisningen er på norsk, dokumentasjonen på engelsk.
Security Engineers, Security Administrators, Security Operations Specialists, Security Analysts, Network Engineers, and Support Staff
Participants must complete the Firewall 8.1 Essentials: Configuration and Management course, or have equivalent experience. Students must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing.
Module 1: The Cyber-Attack Lifecycle
Module 2: Blocking Packet- and Protocol-Based Attacks
Module 3: Blocking Threats from Known-Bad Sources
Module 4: Blocking Threats Using App-ID™
Module 5: Blocking Threats Using Custom Signatures
Module 6: Creating Custom Threat Signatures
Module 7: Blocking Threats in Encrypted Traffic
Module 8: Blocking Threats in Allowed Traffic
Module 9: Authenticating Firewall User Accounts
Module 10: Blocking Threats from Phishing and Stolen Credentials
Module 11: Viewing Threat and Traffic Information
Deltagerne må ta med egen PC til bruk under kurset.
- Palo Alto Networks
- Firewall 8.1: Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) - NYTT
- Firewall 8.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210)
- Panorama 8.1: Managing Firewalls at Scale (EDU-220) NYTT
- Firewall 8.1: Optimizing Firewall Threat Prevention (EDU-214) - NYTT
- Firewall 8.1: Troubleshooting (EDU-330) - NYTT
- TRAPS 4.1: Install, Configure and Manage (EDU-281)
- TRAPS 4.1: Deploy and Optimize (EDU-285)