Prisma Access SASE Security: Design and Operation (EDU-318)
Instructor-Led Virtual - Live Online Training
4 x half-day sessions
The Prisma Access SASE Security: Design and Operation (EDU-318) course describes Prisma Access Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) and how it helps organizations embrace cloud and mobility by providing network and network security services from the cloud.
This course is intended for people in the fields of public cloud security and cybersecurity, or for anyone who wants to learn how to secure remote networks and mobile users.
Successful completion of this two-day, instructor-led course will help enhance your understanding of how to better protect your applications, remote networks, and mobile users using a SASE implementation. You will get detailed instruction on configuring, managing, and troubleshooting Prisma Access in a production environment.
Security Engineers, Security Administrators, Security Operations Specialists, Security Analysts, and Network Engineers
Participants should have a basic knowledge of cloud computing and the public cloud. Participants also must have experience with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing.
- 1 - Prisma Access Overview
- 2 - Planning and Design
- 3 - Activate and Configure
- 4 - Security Processing Nodes
- 5 - Panorama Operations for Prisma Access
- 6 - Remote Networks
- 7 - Mobile Users
- 8 - Tune, Monitor, and Troubleshoot
- 9 - Manage Multiple Tenants
- 10 - Next Steps
For mer informasjon
Kontakt Kristin Eilertsen, mobil 99 55 77 19 eller email@example.com
- Palo Alto Networks
- Cortex XDR 2: Prevention, Analysis, and Response (EDU-260)
- Firewall: Configuration and Management (EDU-210)
- Firewall: Optimizing FireWall Threat Prevention (EDU-214)
- Panorama: Managing Firewalls at Scale (EDU-220)
- Prisma Access SASE Security: Design and Operation (EDU-318)
- Firewall: Troubleshooting (EDU-330)